Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We Have Been Worse.

  You have probably heard of Osama Bin Laden's recent death. We killed him because he was the terrorist behind 9/11. 9/11. Thousands were killed. I believe that al Qaeda will not stop threats and attacks. They have tried recently to recoil and attack again. The reason I brought this up is that I was watching history channel and there was something on about Nostradamus. One of his predictions was about the Holocaust and Hitler. I was writhing as I thought about all the innocent deaths and corruptness of Hitler. The corruptness also of Bin Laden and 9/11 also came to mind. I wish violence was nonexistent, but what is peace without it??? What can we do to make our earth a better one?
                                                                                                                                                  Love,
                                                                                                                                                            Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment